FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can I add my site to The Best Fetish Sites?
To get reviewed. Your site needs to be at least 3 months old and indexed by google, you also need to link to https://thebestfetishsites.com/ with anchor: Fetish Porn Sites
Then contact us with the subject: Link exchange with TBFS.
Email: info [at] thebestfetishsites.com
Where will my link be visible?
New sites are being added at the corresponding category. Quality of your site will determine the spot you will be placed at.
Why is my site removed from The best fetish sites?
1. Not loading – We check sites manually to see whether they are still alive. If a site doesn’t load for 7 days we remove it from the list.
2. Viruses – Whenever a virus is found coming from your site it will be removed immediately. It doesn’t matter whether it comes directly from your site or from 3rd party applications/ads located on your site.
3. Inactivity – A site gets deleted if there hasn’t been any new posts for over 2 months
4. Redirections to another site
5. Excessive advertising
6. Illegal content – Child pornography etc.